Everyone Ought To Know About SAGE 50 ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
Sage 50 is one of the most popular accounting software that is used to manage all kinds of small or medium-sized businesses. Using this, you can easily manage your payroll accounting and bookkeeping of your organization. There are many benefits that you get like managing or monitoring your businesses anytime from anywhere.
You can build invoices by adding your income and expenses anytime, easily track the unpaid invoices, managing all the things through the dashboard, most importantly do manage the reports as well, and many more things. Below, you get to know the more features, specifications that you must know about.
Features of Sage 50 Accounting
The features that you get in the Sage 50 software are as follows:-
- Record the sales done in cash
- The individual project management is done easily
- Invoicing is fast and easy
- Secure transactions using Sage 50 software
- The profits and expenses can be tracked even when they are outstanding
- Do the registration and activation online anytime whenever you want to
- Management for due bills also an important feature
- Easy to use the platform and the setup doesn’t need any expertise
- Do the customization of reports according to the kind of business
- You can do all kinds of card payments whether they are processed or received
- Data is real-time that you get for your business
- Management of the expense is now easy
- Track your customers via Sales optimization
- Manual and automatic scheduled backups of the Sage software
- The dashboard is here to keep track of everything at one place like reports, expense, invoices, taxes, profits, and others
- Tracking of the Employee’s payment is easy using the Payroll.
System Requirement needed for Sage 50 Software
- Premium & Pro edition- 1.0 GHz or above
- For Accountant and Quantum edition- 2.0 GHz or above
- CD-ROM drive
- MS Windows 8.1 or above with latest updates
- SVGA monitor with 256-color or higher; minimum resolution required is 1024 x 768
- Internet Explorer’s latest version
- 4 GB RAM recommended is 6 GB RAM
- You need 4 GB hard disk space and an extra 1 GB for the installation of software and components
- The Terminal Services are- Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2016
- The email needs MAPI-compliant email client for forms, email service, and the most important internet connection
- Microsoft Excel and Word integration requires the 32-bit version of the Microsoft software
- High-speed internet connection
- For the multi-user mode- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2016, and 2012 R2.
For more information, you can easily get in touch with the team who is here to solve all your glitches. You just need to dial the Sage 50 customer toll-free number +1800-986-6931, send the email at email@example.com or do a Sage 50 live chat with experts. The team is here to help you by providing you all the answers to your queries. Therefore, you can connect them anytime as they are available 24/7 hours. The team members have many years of experience; so, they easily understood all the glitches and provide you the best assistance.
- Fresh Books
- Zoho Books