Sage Error Code 1721
Sage Error Code 1721 states that There is a problem with this Windows Installer Package. A program that is required to complete the installation could not run and would ask you to contact Sage 50 Support Team for its resolution. This Error Code is linked with Windows Installer. This message will be received when you attempt any installation or un-installation process, and the process will stop responding if Windows Installer is damaged,corrupt or it may have some problem that is preventing it from installing the program that you want to install. Receiving this error means that you will not be able to complete any installation or uninstallation process.
We have right solution for all your issues, our Sage Technical Support Team is always there to connect with you via various modes – you can connect with us through our Sage live chat facility for very quick and spontaneous results. You can also contact on our Toll-Free Number +1800-986-6931.
What Causes the Error Code 1721?
There are possible reasons due to which this error can be caused.
- Windows Installer not Registered or Unregistered successfully.
- Windows Installer may contain any damaged or corrupt file.
- Any new version of Windows Installer is available.
- Windows installer is not properly cleaned out.
There can be various other unknown reasons for this Error Code 1721. Our technical experts can easily identify the real cause and how can it be resolved.
How can it be fixed?
- You need to follow certain steps to fix this issue.
- Restartsystemandpress F8 right after BIOS
- Now, from the options, Select Safe Mode to start your system in Safe Mode
- Log-in in your Admin account.
- Click Start –> open Run –> Type “cmd” to open command prompt.
- Once command prompt opens, now type “msiexec/unregister” and then press
- In the command prompt, type “msiexec/register “
- Type Exit to quit from command prompt or you can close it by using pointer option.
- Click Start –> open Control Panel.
- Click on “Add or Remove Program “
- Now, select the program that you want to uninstall or attempting to do so.
- You can also use Cleanup utility.
- Install Latest upgrade of Window Installer.
- You can also go for Registry Cleaner.
Our Assistance Channels for You:
Our assistance channels are always at your services. You can also subscribe to our website for live chat support services for very quick response. You can also ring to our Toll-Free Number 1800-986-6931 to get solutions.