Sage Error 1919 is the error message that generally occur while making a registry. This technical error In Sage 50 is occurred when you are trying to configure ODBC (Sage Software hasn’t configured ODBC correctly).
Causes & Error Message for Sage 50 Error Code 1919
The Sage 50 will encounter the Error Code 1919
- When Windows registry is missing some of its registration keys.
- If you are running a Setup Program for any program (s) that are listed, then this error message will get displayed in the Applies to section.
- “Error 1919 is flashed on your monitor, it means that Error in configuring ODBC data source: MS Access Database. ODBC error 6 means that Unable to find the component in the registry. Please verify that the file MS Access Database exists and that you are able to access it.”
You can ignore the above error message and continue working on your POS software, but the following error messages will get displayed on your screen:
“Error 1919 states that Error in configuring ODBC data source: Excel File (s). ODBC error 0 asks you to verify that the Excel File (s) exists and you can easily access it.”
When you see the above message, then it is often followed by POS error messages mentioned below:
“Error 1919 means that Error in configuring ODBC data source: MS Access Database. ODBC error 0 suggests you to verify the file MS Access Database exist and you can easily access it.”
“Error 1919 means that Error in configuring ODBC data source: dBASE Files. ODBC error 6: Please verify the existence of the file dBASE and its accessibility.”
The Solution will Resolve the Sage 50 Error Code 1919
Solution: Resetting the Registry keys utilizing Mdac.inf file method
- Go to Start.
- Click on “Run” menu.
- In the Search field, type “Pth\inf”.
- Click on “OK”.
- It will open your computer’s C:\ drive.
- Go to “Tools” menu and select the “Folder Option”.
- Go to View tab > Advance Settings > Show hidden files and folders > OK.
- Now Mdac.inf file will be visible to you, right-click on it and select “Install” option.
- You may be asked for your Windows installation CD, insert it in DVD/CD ROM drive.
- From your hard-disk, select the folder with name “I386” and press “OK”.
- Restart your system.
With the solution mentioned above, you can easily resolve your Sage 50 Error Code 1919. If you have any queries or you need some expert assistance, then you can easily get in touch with us by calling on our customer support toll-free number 1-800-986-6931. You can also write to our Online Email Support and we will get back to you. Another method to instantly contact us is to visit our website and request for Online Chat. This way you can instantly get in touch with us.