- 1 What is QuickBooks Error Code 6000 77 – When Opening a Company File
- 2 Only 3 Steps to Repair the QuickBooks Error -6000, -77 Less Time
- 2.1 Troubleshoot 1: Change the .ND and .TLG file name with the following below steps:
- 2.2 Troubleshoot 2: To repair this error, just go with these steps:
- 2.3 Troubleshoot 3: You can repair this issue by using the UNC path rather the mapped drive with these steps:
- 2.4 Troubleshoot 4: To get rid of this error, you need to recreate the damaged file with the help of these steps:
when trying to open a company file
QuickBooks is one of the most leading cloud-based payroll accounting software. With this software, you can find all possible solutions to resolve all business issues appropriately.
What is QuickBooks Error Code 6000 77 – When Opening a Company File
Like all other online accounting software, this software also has an error issue and QuickBooks Error 6000 77 is one of the most common error issues which usually occurs when you saved your company files in an appropriate folder. In this blog, you get complete information about this error and provide all alternative solutions to repair this error as soon as possible.
Causes Behind the Error 6000 77 in QuickBooks
- There are some certain reasons due to which this error may appear ab block your all running programs, which are listed below:
- User run in the multi-user mode, connecting issues occur
QuickBooks users are unable to track the exact location, this error creates issues
- When incorrect folder permits to save the company fie, this error may occur
- While open the company file mapping drive, this error may appear on your screen
Only 3 Steps to Repair the QuickBooks Error -6000, -77 Less Time
To fix this issue, we provide you all alternative ways, just go through them:
Troubleshoot 1: Change the .ND and .TLG file name with the following below steps:
Firstly change and rewrite the extensions off .ND and .TLG files. These rewrite extensions help to configuration files to permit the QuickBooks Desktop to access all the company files in the multi-user mode.
Troubleshoot 2: To repair this error, just go with these steps:
- On your open QuickBooks, choose the company folder location where you want to save the company file
- After that, search for the same company file location along with.ND and.TLG extension files
- Then mark your right-click ad choose the.ND/.TLG file and select the “Rename” from drop-down preferences and you are all resolved with this error issue.
Troubleshoot 3: You can repair this issue by using the UNC path rather the mapped drive with these steps:
- Firstly, mark your right-click on the QuickBooks icon and press the ENTER key to go forward with “Run as an administrator”
- Then, go the file menu, choose the “Restore” company option and open the company file
- Go ahead with next click and mark it on the “Network” which leads to navigate the file location
- Select your company file and check it whether the error is resolved or not
Troubleshoot 4: To get rid of this error, you need to recreate the damaged file with the help of these steps:
- First of all, make a new folder in drive C of your system
- Then you have to open that folder where the previous company file is saved
- After that, locate the .qbw company file and copy it
- Then go to the new folder and open it to save the company file
- Make sure about the widow settings on accessible permission to share all the company data
- In the end, open your QuickBooks desktop and a company file from a new folder on your system.
To resolve this error, you can Install QuickBooks File Doctor which is accessible to detect and fix this error issue automatically. Configure your firewall authentication and third-party security software is another alternative to fix this error.
After applying all the above solutions, if you are still unable to fix the QuickBooks error 6000 77. Our QuickBooks error support experts are always available to rectify all your doubts and resolve your all issues. To clear all your queries, drop all your issues at our email address. For more guidance, you can chat with our knowledgeable expertise via the QUICKBOOKS LIVE CHAT link. This link is available at the right corner of our official website. At your service, they provide 24-hour availability to resolve all issues.
Related 6000…. Series Topics