In this article you read what is 1099 forms and how to print 1099 forms in Sage 50 and Sage 100. Basically, Sage 100 also known as Sage MAS 90 is an accounting tool to make organization more dynamic, flexible and highly competent.
Relatively Sage 100 is easy and quality oriented but there are times when users come across errors which might be caused by various internal issues. Therefore, for the safety reasons it’s always good to create a backup of data before proceeding with advanced solutions.
Solution How to Print 1099 Forms in Sage 50
To solve the error problem while printing 1099, you just have to follow the below mention solutions to your problems.
☑ Solution I: Print file in 1099 forms
- Open the file Accounts Payable, Reports, Form 1099 e Filing and Reporting
- Form 1099 e Filling and reporting > Form to Use > Select New
- From the Form Type menu, select one from the drop down menu.
- Choose the type of vendor you want
- Mentioned the correct date/ year from the 1099 Calendar year
- Write the Minimum YTD payment for vendors with year-to-date payments greater than the amount entered or equal to it.
- Re-check whether all details are correctly written.
- Click accept
- Click Next under 1099 Wizard appears
- Select Print Checklist button from the checklist page to print a list of steps and then click Finish
You are ready with the procedures once reviewing of the documents is done in the 1099 recipient.
Based on the options you selected in the print options dialog, the Forms Viewer will display the forms; then click next step the Federal Form 1096 will display.
☑ Solution II: “A 1099 History file was found”
If in case, the entire process has already been preceded and you receive error “A 1099 History file was found”, then follow these steps;
- Open the History file to edit the form and click OK
- Select Disregard the History File, to make changes or re-proceed the form
☑ Solution III: “Work in-progress Draft file has been detected”
In case, you had save your form type with incomplete information, you would receive a errors “Work in-progress Draft file has been detected”, follow this methods;
- Select continue working with the Draft file to complete the form and then click Next.
- Select Start working on new file to open a new form and then click Next.
How to Order Sage 1099 Forms:
If you need and want to order 1099 forms, contact Sage support team or visit website at sage.checks-and-forms.com.
For additional support:
We assure that, by following the above mentioned methods and step, your queries might have fixed “Print 1099 Forms in Sage”. But In case, even by trying the above mentioned solution, your problem is not sorted out, then our team of experts group is always there for you to provide you with best solutions and make sure that all your queries are clarified accordingly.
But, before that, you can contact us at 1800-986-6931 to come up with a proper solution. Our Sage Tech Support team and other technical expertise are available to check your printer properly, fix any issue by understanding the problem and giving you with a perfect solution. We not only do servicing of your printer, but also provide you an effective solution of the error.
Scope of services
- Our expertise team member are available 24×7
- We have a very professional and enthusiastic team to fix any issues as per your requirement.
- Advanced facilities and technology being used.
- It is trustworthy, reasonable, suitable and quicker.