In this article Sage users read Causes and Learn how to fix “Sage 50 Quantum Freezing” issue. Sage 50 is the software which provides us a better tool to maintain the proper account. Many institutes provide training to become familiar with this tool; they give the training to operate this software. You can learn each and every element about setting up the Sage 50 software, data security, creating accounts, and entering opening balances. Sage training provides you a depth understanding of the basic operations of setting up the sage accounts program.
- 1 Causes of Sage 50 Quantum Freezing
- 2 Resolution of Sage 50 Quantum Freezing and Crashes
- 2.1 ☑ Section I: Installing Pervasive
- 2.2 ☑ Section II: Preparing for a system upgrade
- 2.3 ☑ Section III: Testing database and configuring network
- 2.4 ☑ Section IV: Installing the program path outside of C:\Program Files (x86) directory
- 2.5 ☑ Section V: Installing Microsoft .NET Framework
- 2.6 ☑ Section VI: Installing Integration Services (Release 2016 and earlier)
- 2.7 ☑ Section VII: Restart install from _setup.exe
Causes of Sage 50 Quantum Freezing
- The process not ending properly
- Installing the program path outside of C:\Program Files (x86) directory (the default directory for a 64-bit Windows OS)
- Damaged .NET framework
- Missing Local Administrator to turn on .NET in Windows Features
- A real-time scanner is blocking the installation
- Pervasive is running as an auto load has stopped, and cannot be restarted
- The Windows Installer cannot stop the pervasive service to allow the install to continue
Resolution of Sage 50 Quantum Freezing and Crashes
Note: Turn off all Real Time scanners before installing software it will interfere with the installation.
☑ Section I: Installing Pervasive
- Right-click taskbar and select Start Task Manager or press Ctrl+Shift+Esc.
- Select Processes or Details tab.
- Right-click w3dbsmgr.exe, and then select End Task or End Process.
- If a process titled MsiZap.exe is present, right click and select End Task or End Process.
- Verify the installation resumes.
☑ Section II: Preparing for a system upgrade
- Cancel installation.
- Open Task Manager, right-click MsiZap.exe (Windows Zapper or Windows Installation Data Zapper) process and then select End Task or End Process.
- If the Sage 50—U.S. Edition installation wizard closes, then restart the installation.
- Verify the installation does not freeze at the same place.
☑ Section III: Testing database and configuring network
- Cancel installation
- Check the Windows system tray (in the lower right-hand corner of the screen where the clock is displayed) for the icon that displays Pervasive Database – Auto load, when hovering the cursor over it.
- If it is not present, proceed to step 4. If it is present, right-click the icon in the system tray, and select Stop Engines and Exit.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Pervasive Database Engine, “How to completely remove and reinstall Pervasive” in Related resources.
☑ Section IV: Installing the program path outside of C:\Program Files (x86) directory
- Cancel installation.
- Restart installation and install the program path to C:\Program Files (x86) directory, the default directory for 32-bit programs installed in Windows 64-bit Operating System environments.
☑ Section V: Installing Microsoft .NET Framework
- Click Cancel on the installation.
- Activate .NET Framework 3.5 SP1, refer to Article ID 10225: “How to install.Net Framework 3.5 SP1 on a Windows 7 computer” in related resources.
Note: For Releases 2014 and above, you will also need to activate .NET Framework 4 and 4.5.
☑ Section VI: Installing Integration Services (Release 2016 and earlier)
- Open the Task Manager and select Processes.
- Select SilentSetup_English_Full_Release.exe.
- Right-click, and then select End Task or End Process.
- Click Yes to confirm and the install will continue.
- Close Task Manager and finish the installation.
- Click Start, Control Panel >> Programs and Features >> uninstall Sage Integration Services.
- Rename PeachtreeAISFiles in the Program Path to OLDPeachtreeAISFiles, “How to find data path and program path” in Related resources.
- Browse to the location of the Sage Installation Folder; “Where are my downloaded installation files?” in Related resources.
- Open AIS folder, double-click SilentSetup_English_Full_Release.exe and follow the prompts.
☑ Section VII: Restart install from _setup.exe
- Reboot computer.
- Select C:\Sage folder.
- Open the installation folder.
- Double-click Peachw folder.
- Double-click Install folder.
- Right-click _setup.exe.
- Select Run as administrator.
In case you are aware of an issue taking place along with your Sage 50 Quantum Freezing or sage accounting, you just need to set the hue. But if you aren’t aware of what issue you are dealing with together with your sage accounting software program you’ll require the first-class remedy to settle the hitch in a great way. To serve the cause for any sage issue you may take help from sage 50 aid right away without giving any another thought. Multiple sages and sage 50 users have confronted quite number sage related issues regularly. For the same, you require getting on the spot and open useful resource. The actual-time assist from sage 50 and sage is opened for the whole sage consumer.
24/7 round the clock and during the year assistance can be simply experienced by you anytime you need Sage 50 Quantum Freezing. The easy availability of Sage technical help experts is to be had to provide you actual assist for the problem taken vicinity. Guidance is ever required by using any user discovering database difficulty with sage 50. To acquire maximum reliable and appropriate guidance you just want to dial 1800-986-6931 and this will immediately help to resolve the problem with the database being faced by you. The reliable and expert tech professional would truly provide excellent Sage 50 customer services.