In this article, we discuss on why Sage users face “Sage 50 2018 Accounting Keeps Freezing” issue, read Causes and Steps to fix this “Sage 2018 Freezing” issue.
- 1 Why Sage 50 2018 Accounting Keeps Freezing:
- 2 Steps to Troubleshoot the Sage 50 2018 Accounting Keeps Freezing Issue:
Why Sage 50 2018 Accounting Keeps Freezing:
There are various causes due to which your Sage 50 2018 starts freezing. Here are some of the causes due to which error takes place:
- The Report Menu due to which Sage 50 starts hanging.
- When the user tries to view some images, the program suddenly stops.
- When the user tries to open a report.
These are the highlighted reasons due to which the error takes place in the Sage 50 2018:
- Your Windows must be connected with another virtual screen that is not connected with any monitor or screen.
- The operating system is suffering from a configuration related issue.
Steps to Troubleshoot the Sage 50 2018 Accounting Keeps Freezing Issue:
☑ Method #1: Use administrator rights to launch Sage 50:
- Run your Sage 50 as an administrator. Right-click on the Sage 50 and select the option “Run as Administrator.”
☑ Method #2: Display settings need to be modified:
- Use Windows + P from your keyboard to open the display options.
- Now, select the option computer only. This will open the computer screen option.
☑ Method #3: Use the default options to return the report:
- At first, open the Report center to launch all the reports.
- Now, click on the apt report and select it. Click on Charge.
- Use all the default options to return the reports.
- Verify that the report is opening properly or not. The report should open normally.
☑ Method #4: Once again, create another user account (only in case you don’t see another user report):
- Use Single User mode to run Sage 50 as a admin.
- Now, go through all the setup options and set up the users with their roles.
- Now, make the confirmation. Click on Yes.
- Click on Add User and then add the details of the users. Click on Close.
Our Technical Assistance to provide you with the right resolution:
We have a well-defined support structure that can help you identify what caused an error in your Sage 50 Accounting Software and provide you with the right information and solution to fix “Sage 50 2018 Accounting Keeps Freezing” issue.
All you have to do is simply get in touch with our Assistance Team via our OnlineChat247.org Toll-Free Number 1800-986-6931. Our Team will get back to you with every necessary information. We are also available on Sage Live Chat Support through our Website. You can see the icon at the down-right corner of the website.