What does Sage 50 Error 1304? As indicated Error Code 1304 indicates an installation error in the second or the third step while the user attempts to install the Sage accounting software.
This error is followed by an error message:
Error 1304: Error writing [filename] to Verify that you have access to that directory.
Error: “1304 Error writing to Sage.peachtree.API.resolver.dll” during Step 2 of 3 Installation.
If the user encounters installation issues, while the Sage software fails to read or write files and 1304 error crops up you can quickly contact Sage 50 Chat Support phone number for instant error resolution.
Causes of Sage Error 1304
The major cause that results in the occurrence of this error is when the user attempts to install the software on his system, the error code may crop up with the extended error message. The error scenario rises due to the following causes:
- System Hardware Issues.
- Improper Setting of CD/DVD DRIVE.
- Poor Network Connectivity Issues.
- Because of faulty laser, broken tray and other possible reasons.
Ways to Fix the Sage 50 Error 1304 Installation
Follow the below steps to fix the Sage installation error code 1304.
Ways I: Update .Net
- Install the .Net 4.0 framework manually from the download link provided in Additional Information.
Ways II: Update Windows
- Download and Run Windows Updates to update the Windows Installer (msiexec.exe) program.
Ways III: Remove USB devices
- Either Unplug or Disable any USB external hard drive and then reinstall Sage 50 software once again.
Ways IV: Login as Windows Admin
- Ensure that you have all the administrator rights on your computer.
Ways V: Disable User Account Control
- Follow the recommended instructions to Disable User Account Control (UAC).
- When you begin installation then click on Autorun.exe and Choose Run as Administrator.
Ways VI: Upgrade to the latest version
- Issue fixed in version 2015.2.
- To update version 2015.0 or 2015.1
- Choose Services
- Verify Updates then Check Now.
In case the error persists after following the above-recommended solutions you can contact Sage 50 customer care support. This is a reliable support agency that hires expert Sage professionals who assure quick and feasible solutions for Sage error 1304 and other complex errors.
The team can be approached by toll-free phone support at +1800-986-6931 and email support. But for instant solutions choose the Sage live chat option. It immediately connects you to the subject matter expert and gains instant support in a very short wait time.