Sage 50 Cannot be Started
“Sage 50 Can’t Be Started” error is defined with so many reasons. So, spotting the right answer could be difficult if you have very less knowledge.
Probable reasons for the cause:
- Incorrect, Missing or Damaged data path
- Check whether your Internet connection is blocking the program
- Pervasive or Sage file may have been caused trouble or blocked by Anti-Virus/Firewall
- No enough space available in the hard disk
- The Program/User file is damaged
- Dropped Virtual Portal Network Connection
- Pervasive or Sage File is missing
- Incomplete installation due to multiple reasons.
- The drive is unable to be recognized as Admin drive.
- Incorrect or Invalid data path.
- System/Workstation has not been located by the Server using IP Address or Name.
- Pervasive is blocked by User Account Control
- Your system detected some Malware or Virus.
Use any of the methods we are mentioning below to resolve the issue:
Method 1: Primary Check and apply solution:
- Pervasive holds the data in your system. So, restart Pervasive and then check whether it is working properly or not.
- Here, you need to check the status of the error. To check the status, double-click on the Sage Icon and check whether it is working properly without any error or not.
- If your work is not hampered on the network, that means your server is working fine. This means that the error is in your workstation. So, the pervasive should be restarted on the workstation.
Method 2: Check if it contains any common error or error with some error code.
If the system or the network is showing the same error with some specific error code, the error will be resolved after following the steps we are mentioning below.
- Select the Start button
- Click on All Programs
- Click on Sage 50 Accounting
- Then, click on Resources & help
- Click on Tech Support Utility
- Click on Sage Advisor Diagnostic tool.
- Now, Click on Agree.
We are mentioning certain checks that you need to go through:
- Run the Scheduled Test: Company Location Check, .NET Error Check, Domain/Workgroup Check, Firewall Check, Permission of Data Path Check, .INI file Check, Locked File Test, IP Address Check, Server Check and other important checks.
Point to be noted: A separate test should be run on all the file checks. While running file checks, the error may also occur. The file checks assure you about the occurrence of errors still in your software or not. If the error is still in there, there is a probability of some other reason behind the error.
Our Technical Support Team can provide you with extensive facilities of our support mechanism for you.
To get complete support from our Sage 50 Tech Support Team, you can call us on our Toll-Free Number +1800-986-6931 and our team will provide you with all necessary procedure to make your software error free. Our team will also make sure that the error doesn’t happen again in your software.
Related News: Fix Sage 50 Error Connecting To Database