- 1 Causes and Reasons Sage 50 Error Loading Current Company File
- 2 Stop Wasting Time Resolve Sage 50 Error Loading Current Company File Issue
- 2.1 ☑ Section 1: Sage 50 Update Installed On Server
- 2.2 ☑ Section 2: Open Splash Screen
- 2.3 ☑ Section 3: Need to Restoring the Backup
- 2.4 ☑ Section 4: Delete Damaged/Corrupt Data Files in Company Data Folder
- 2.5 ☑ Section 5: Create a new clean data folder and expendable file cleanup
- 2.6 FAQ’s & Question in Your Mind Related This Sage 50 Error Loading Company File..
- 2.7 Is it necessary to take a backup of the system?
- 2.8 What do I need to do if all the above-mentioned steps do not work?
- 2.9 Is my data is safe with you?
- 2.10 Ques – How your experts are reliable to handle my data?
- 2.11 What are the services you deal with?
trying to begin the program or open a company file
Most of the accounting users complain that they receive the error ”Sage 50 error loading current company file” while working but very user knows what is this error, what are the causes and what can you do to remove this error. In today’s article, we will discuss the “Peachtree Company File Extension” error, its causes, and its solutions.
Displays in your system look like “Error loading current company file”
Error: “Sage 50 has stopped working”
Unable to open program and company
Company missing after updating the server
How do I force Sage to open
Force open Splash Screen
Data lost after conversion
Causes and Reasons Sage 50 Error Loading Current Company File
When you face Sage 50 Error loading current company files it means sage 50 has stopped working or your system or not able to open. Let’s come to the causes of this error. Below are some causes of this error.
- Service released has been installed not on all the computers
- Opening workstation before installing the update
- Release or build is not the same on all computers in a network
- Invalid company is trying to open automatically
To locate your Company Files, follow these simple steps
- First, Log in to “Sage 50 Accounts“
- Click on ‘File‘ >> then click on ‘Open‘ >> and then ‘Open Company Data‘
- Last, Click on the “Company name” >> then click on “OK” to open the file folder
Stop Wasting Time Resolve Sage 50 Error Loading Current Company File Issue
Follow above all steps to fix your error loading company file in Sage.
☑ Section 1: Sage 50 Update Installed On Server
- First of all close “Sage 50“
- Go to “update” folder
- Click on the “latest Program update“
- Just follow the instruction on the screen to “install” the update
- After successful installation of, “restart” your computer
- Open the “Sage 50“
- Go to “Help” >> about Sage 50 accounting to check if updates are installed or not.
☑ Section 2: Open Splash Screen
- Right-click on Sage and click on “properties“
- Select the “targeted” line and copy it
- Now close the “property” window
- Open a run time window by pressing “Window +R“
- Now paste that link which is copied
- At the end of that line, add a space and then ABC
- Click on OK
- Sage will open to the “splash screen”
- When sage open the splash screen make sure that you are opening the current company
- If the correct company is opened but still error is coming, go to services and check for updated download and install the latest service release.
☑ Section 3: Need to Restoring the Backup
- Create another “backup”
- “Restore” the backup made recently
- Use a different backup
☑ Section 4: Delete Damaged/Corrupt Data Files in Company Data Folder
- First, Choose a file then open “company“, and please note your company file location
- Then close the program
- Next step press “Windows + E“
- Next, you need to navigate to the directory
- Above all steps complete, Now locate damage/corrupt data files and need to delete from your system
- Select All ❰.DAT temp files❱, ❰.DDF files❱, ❰.DAT ptl files❱, ❰.LCK files❱, ❰.PTL files❱, ❰.MKD files❱, ❰.RPT files❱, ❰.PTR files❱, and ❰dat file if available❱
- Last, Open your “company file” without any error and issue. Let’s Feel Free
☑ Section 5: Create a new clean data folder and expendable file cleanup
Connect Sage 50 Chat Team
If you are also stuck in this error sage 50 error loading current company file, just get in touch with us by calling at 1800-986-6931 and our technical support team will help, you can also fill the contact form given on the website or live chat with Sage 50 Chat team 24*7 anytime anywhere. Just call out the support team and forget all your technical issues.
Is it necessary to take a backup of the system?
Yes, we recommend taking a back up always at a regular time period to avoid any loss of data.
What do I need to do if all the above-mentioned steps do not work?
You need to call us at 1800-986-6931 Our experts will rectify the error instantly to save your time.
Is my data is safe with you?
Yes, that is our most priority that we don’t compromise with our client’s data and your data is safe with.
Ques – How your experts are reliable to handle my data?
Our technical support team is highly professional, dedicated and having experience of more than 20 years with vast experience in Technical support and skills.
What are the services you deal with?
We deal with software purchasing, updating the latest service release, resolving the technical issues and query related to Sage 50.