Reconcile VAT on Sage
You might face various technical & functional problems with while reconciling VAT on Sage. There is a complete procedure that you need to follow all the steps with high-end accuracy to prevent any issue. These are the two main features that it comprises:
- Print VAT Return: – It comprises all the reports through which you VAT Returns can be printed. All non-reconciled transactions can also be tracked with considerable rights. The reports are obviously important to verify the VAT Returns.
- Reports for Reconciliation: – It comprises those reports that can be used as VAT Return Values. These reports come with great specificity.
You get all the reports about the VAT Returns in this file. Follow the path to know more about VAT Return on Sage: Company → Task Panel → VAT Reconciliation.
These are the points to get the date range to get the date range of the VAT Period:
- VAT Return Transactions are excluded from the VAT Return Codes.
- Period End Routines need to be opened to analyze the Period/VAT Return
- These are the titled reports which require records adjustments. Now, this simply means that VAT Return can’t be processed.
- The Central VAT Files also give relevant information. You get input and output information of all the VAT Codes.
Points you need to keep your eyes on while reconciling VAT Return
- Check the total of Net Input and Output along with all the Transactions and Codes of the Codes of the VAT Return.
- The Total of Sales and Purchase VAT Transaction can be compared in the VAT Transactions and Non-Trading VAT Report (Nominal Ledger)
You can avail our assistance in case you don’t get the process completed in your Sage:
We always make sure that our service to the customer is of utmost satisfaction. We don’t let it compromised in any case. We have a great technical assistance mechanism using which you can get the error handled. We are available 24/7 to provide you assistance related to all the versions and editions of Sage. To connect with our Technical Support Team for assistance over the process, call us on our Sage Technical Assistance Toll-Free Number 1800-986-6931. You can also connect with us via our all-time available Live Chat Support feature. Else, you can state all the problems that you are facing noting an email to us on our Official Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will get back to you to provide you with all necessary details.