In this article you read “Sage 50 W2 Forms” Causes and Steps to Print. Having a hard copy of any document is important in the corporate world as there’s hardly any value given to verbal communication in the organizational premises.
What does Mean by Sage 50 W2 Forms
With Sage 50 making all computations and calculations easier for organizations, it becomes mandatory to have a proof of everything for further record purpose. Printing W2 forms, therefore, has a vital role to play in this connection.
A W2 form is a document that an employer is required to send to an employee as well as a company’s Internal Revenue Service (IRS) department at the end of every financial year. It is a report that depicts the annual wages and the amount of taxes withheld from a particular employee’s income.
Facing Unable to Print Sage 50 W2 Forms Issue – Factors to Consider
Sage has been ruling the United States for a long time and it has made any digit-related issues easier to handle for companies and organizations. Whether it is filling the W2 forms online or taking the print of the employee-wise data, Sage products help in performing all vital activities.
While you consider printing W2 forms in Sage 50, there are certain factors that you need to consider:
- Sage 50 is one of the most effective versions for e-filling/printing W2 forms.
- There are different versions of Sage 50 that help in filing and printing these forms.
- If you’re using Sage 50’s 2007, 2008, and 2009 versions, you can use the Payroll Tax Forms Selector while printing the W2 forms on perforated plain paper.
- The perforated plain paper for printing W2 forms in Sage 50 I an IRS-approved paper and hence it is chosen for the purpose.
- You can receive or purchase it directly from Sage Forms.
With Payroll Tax Forms routine, you get all the details relating to the steps to be followed for proper printing of the forms.
How to Print Sage 50 W2 Forms – Follow all steps
With Sage 50, you get all relevant details about the tax payments. This enables users to make proper tax preparations. From filing the W2 forms online to printing the same, you can go through a convenient step-wise process when it comes to accessing these forms.
The steps that are followed while printing W2 forms in Sage 50 are listed below:
- Open the Peachtree or Sage 50 dashboard. Now choose “Employees & Payroll“. You get a separate window.
- Select “Forms” and then “Federal Forms“ in that window.
- In the next step, click on the current financial year to the “W2 forms“. You get this form opened in a “Payroll Tax Form Selector window“.
- Go through the information given on the form. You get a “W2 Setup Wizard“. Verify the company details there.
- After the third step, you get “W2/1099 Preparer“. Verify the employee information there.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the “W2/W3 Wizard“. Go on selecting the appropriate options as and when asked in a sequence.
- Ext step asks you to select Print Final in the Payroll Tax Forms window. Make sure you are using a perforated plain paper, which is the recommended type of paper for printing W2 forms. Peachtree has named the paper as Laser W2 4-Up.
- After you print the “forms“, click “Next“ Step. This is an important step to help you proceed with other steps.
- You need to follow the instructions relating to printing other tax forms and the number of copies required.
- Once step 7 is complete, you can select “Print“ Final button to take the print in each case.
How to Order Sage 50 W2 Forms:
If you need to order w2 forms, contact Sage support team or order online at SageChecks.com.
The aforementioned steps will surely help you get your “Sage 50 W2 Forms” printed. In case you have issues, you can take assistance from Sage Support representatives who are available for support 24*7.