Causes and Resolution of Sage 50 Error 0X80040707
You are installing or updating your Sage 50 software and suddenly error happens then don’t panic. Here is the solution to resolve it. But first, recognize the reason for the Sage 50 error 0X80040707.
The error message shows to you like-
- “DLL function call crashed: ConfigLib.RegisterFiles”, and the software is not going to install
- “DLL function call crashed: ConfigLib.ApplyPervasiveSettings”
What are the Reasons for this Error 0X80040707, Sage 50?
- The key of registry is missing or corrupted
- To start and stop the Pervasive/Actian by windows is not possible while installing
- Windows profile of the user is corrupted
- The database of pervasive is not installed correctly
- The changes to the registry are blocked by the UAC or security software.
Methods to resolve the error in Sage 50 Accounting Software
All the possible methods that can be done are here. Choose the method accordingly and them implement it step-by-step to fix the Sage 50 error 0X80040707 in your Sage account. The methods are mentioned below:-
Method 1- For compatibility issues
- Go to the setup.exe file in the folder of Sage
- Then right-click on the file and select the option Run as administrator
- Now remove the check from the checkbox “Protect my system and data from the unauthorized activity”
- After that, click on the OK button and then do check by installing it.
Method 2- For start and stop the pervasive by windows is not possible while installing
- Press the Windows+R keys to open the RUN window in your system
- Write the Taskmgr and press enter button
- When it opens up on your display. Click on the Processes tab
- Search the w3dbsmgr.exe program and then click on the below End Task button
- Now provide the confirmation and then close this window
- In the end, start the installation.
Method 3- For running the setup in the Compatibility mode
- Firstly, locate the file of installation that is setup.exe
- Then select the option Properties by right-clicking on it
- Select the compatibility tab in Properties Window
- In this, click on the box says “Run this program in the compatibility mode”
- Then click on the Apply button and then on the OK button
- Now install and check for the error that is not going to happen now.
Method 4- For damaged Registry key
- For this, use the tool Microsoft Easy fix
- This tool helps you in removing the Pervasive PSQL Workgroup engine
- Now check for error by installing the setup
- If the error still occurs then restore the windows registry at the where there was no error.
Method 5- For the configuration of firewall or antivirus
- In this, you have to disable the anti-virus software
- Enable the alerts on the firewall
- Reinstall the pervasive manually after uninstalling it
- Go to the installation file and then right-click on it
- Now select the Run as administrator to do it properly.
Let’s Chat with onlinechat247.org tech experts.
Go with the solution mentioned above according to the cause of this problem in your system and the issue is resolved or you can also directly connect with the team directly.
You can easily get in touch with the team by just dialing the Sage customer support number 1800-986-6931 which is a toll-free number. The team is available 24/7 hours to fix all the glitches that you are facing in your account by providing the solutions so that you can do it on your own. The members of the team are experienced so all the situations whether big or small are a piece of cake for them. If any issues connecting via call so send the email or do a live chat support with the team.