- 1 Sage 50 Error 1046 HMRC Credentials Validation Issue
- 2 Resolution: You can Fix the Sage HMRC Error Code 1046 by Using below-mentioned methods:
In this article you learn Causes and how to fix “Sage 50 Error 1046“. When making payment or even while logging-in to Sage HMRC through Sage account, people come across several issues which may be because of the internal errors. People use to face errors in various formats while operating, some of which is listed below:
- We could not accept your request/ the request has been accepted
- The supplied user credentials failed confirmation for the requested service.
Related Sage HMRC authentication error and issue:
|Error 4065||Error 4085||Error 5001|
|Error 7818||Error 7082||Error 7801|
Sage 50 Error 1046 HMRC Credentials Validation Issue
Sage 50 Error 1046 mainly occurs while operating sage account or most- probably due to an issue with SQL. SQL is a database management tool help to draw data from the application and work on it. Therefore, if the Sage account is not authentic to access from the website, the above error has occurred.
Reason for Error 1046 HMRC: Sage
- Maybe, you do not properly log onto the HMRC website
- You might be logged onto the HMRC account earlier and you are activated.
- For two different pieces of tax software, you don’t remember the exact username and password
- If SQL is not authentic to access this error may occur.
- The user credentials in the sage corporation tax online do not match with HMRC records.
- User ID and Password not match in e-Submission Settings
- Gateway and Website busy
Resolution: You can Fix the Sage HMRC Error Code 1046 by Using below-mentioned methods:
These all below following details must match by the HMRC:
- User ID and Password
- PAYE Reference number
- Account Office Reference
- Business Name and Address
☑ Solution I: Validate HMRC
- Make sure that you have verified your mail id with HMRC before logging in.
- Administration in Sage Corporation Tax
- Select practice details
- Verify whether the details you provided are correct or not.
- After logging into an account with authentic details, you will not face any problems.
Sometimes, you may also not be able to login to the HMRC, if the client does not appear in the sage Corporation. Also, verify properly that the company registration number is correct. If it doesn’t match the website will be rejected and display an error.
☑ Solution II: Make sure whether the district and tax reference number is correct:
- You should firstly open the Sage Control Center
- Under file, select the Data set properties
- Select view practice client on practice details
- Correct the details by going to tax details
- Also, check the date and year of the taxes
By following the above-mentioned tips, you will surely be able to fix the Sage 50 error 1046. Sage 50 is one of most used and user-friendly software which can cater to a variety of needs and requirements very easily at a very less time.
Other Method to Fix HMRC Error Code 1046 –
Change E-submission Settings:
- Click on e-Submissions >> then click on e-Submission Setting option
- Remove old credential then re-enter valid tax dist/ref number (Note:- ensuring no blank spaces after the reference)
- Enter only upper case letters in the tax district/reference
- Remove old data >> then re-enter the User ID and Password
- Click on Contact Details tab then, if you are not registered yet on HMRC, ensure Submit box is clear
- Click on Save >> then click on Close
- Log in to the Gateway at online.hmrc.gov.uk >> then check your tax district and reference details in your e-Submission Settings
Further support if required:
In case, even after following the following recommendation, the error “Sage 50 error 1046” is still appearing, then our Sage expert team is always there to help you out with the best solution and support. You just need to remain calm and contact our technical team seeking for support to resolve the errors. Their collaborative experience and software knowledge has the ability to very nicely understand all your doubts and helps you to resolve the error in a very less time.
To Contact Us:
- Connect with us via Sage Chat