In this article Sage users read Causes and learn how to fix “Sage Error 1935“. Undoubtedly Sage 50 accounting software is incorporated with advanced features and tools but there are scenarios when the software runs into error due to some technical or functional errors. Sage 50 Error 1935 is one such error, commonly reported by the users. This error is classified as an installation error.
Error: “1935 cannot install assembly component” during process of Sage installation
Error: “1935: An error occurred during the installation of assembly component” during process of Sage installation
Possible Causes for Sage Error 1935 when Installing Sage 50:
☑ .Net Framework: Problem might be there with the library of this Framework that is preferred by many installation wizards.
☑ Windows Update: Verify your Windows update prior software installation.
☑ Damage to the installed files: The installed files downloaded are damaged due to incomplete download or some other genuine reasons.
☑ Antivirus Software: Antivirus programs quarantine the installation files that ends up causing an error.
☑ Programs running in the background: Programs running in the background hinder during the software installation. It is suggested to remove during the installation process.
Resolution for the Sage Error 1935 During Installation:
Fixing the error becomes simple when the exact cause of the error is identified. IT totally depends upon the cause of the error, how quickly it gets fixed. The below mentioned solutions are recommended for resolving the error successfully.
☑ Solution I: Check for Windows Updates
- Choose Windows Start -> Control Panel -> Windows Updates
Note: Verify the latest updates available (.NET). In case some important updates are pending, install the updates then reinstall Sage software again.
- Choose Change settings on the left side.
- Select Never check for updates under the important updates.
- Then click on OK.
- Select Windows Start -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services.
- Go to Windows Updates.
- Click the service -> Choose Stop.
- Install Sage 50 Accounting once again.
- If the installation is successful, go back to the previous steps and change everything back to what it was before.
- You may also want to actually install any and all pending Windows Updates.
☑ Method II: Employing Third Party Software
- View Microsoft KB 902330.
- Check that you no longer receive the message
☑ Method III: .NET Framework
- In case the above steps fail to resolve the issue then the problem is with the operating system.
- It is recommended to the Sage users to update to .NET framework 4.5 on system that have Windows (Vista, 7, 8) or if you have Windows XP to uninstall and reinstall .NET 4.0 framework.
Sage Error: “1935 cannot install assembly component” during installation: This error category is related to Sage accounting products. You can acquire support for this issue by contacting to Sage customer support. You will be connected to Sage experts who will provide right resolution with their combined knowledge and experience. The experts assure minimal downtime and continue running your business hassle-free.
Why Sage Chat Support?
Online Chat Support is a reliable support agency that employees a strong support team who are capable and dedicated in offering prompt and responsive support “Sage Error 1935”. The team can be approached through phone support, email support or Sage 50 live chat support. Live chat is an instant way to connect with Sage professional. Choosing this option will save time and money. Call to the toll-free phone support number 1800-986-6931 and garner instant support.