The latest version of Sage 50 is now available, which is included with a variety of customer-requested improvements. Below are the latest feature improvements in the 2019 Sage 50 U.S. Edition.
Sage 50 U.S. Edition- Latest Update Features
➤ Comprehensive Sales Order Drop-down Menu along with Totals within the Quotes & Purchases List option.
➤ .NET Framework 4.7.1 Update, benefits include:
- Improvements in its performance and reliability
- Improvements in the Security system
- Acquiescence with the new native TLS security protocol standard
➤ Updated User Security system: Standard users require Administrator-level credentials, if they want to make changes or access the application.
➤ Sage CRM Integration, benefits include:
- Present the Year-to-Date (YTD) Sales info
- Shows last Invoice date
- Shows Order listing and the Invoice history
- See details of the line item for historical Orders & Invoices
➤ PayPal Integration for an easy, convenient, and secure way to process payment.
How to Install Sage 50 U.S. Edition 2019 Updates:
☑ Option I: Automatic Installation
- Mostly, when there is an update available for installation, while you closing Sage 50 Accounting a prompt will appear to do so.
- Click on Yes on the prompt to install the update
- Follow the instruction on-screen
- If you do not receive the installation prompt, perform the next option
☑ Option II: Install the latest Service Release Manually
- Close Sage 50 Accounting
- Open to your Computer
- Browse to the Updates folder that is located in the data path
- Right-click on the latest Service Release, and then choose the Run As Administrator option
- Follow the instructions provided on-screen to install the update
- When the update process completes, you can log in to your Sage 50 Accounting
- Open to Help option, choose About Sage 50 Accounting, and then confirm the update has been installed successfully.
☑ Important Note:
- Service releases updates downloaded via Services, verify the Updates are properly saved on the Updates folder in the data path.
- On network setup, the service release updates should be first installed on the server.
- The latest updates should be installed on every computer, in which you run your Sage 50 Accounting.
- The latest service release should be installed prior to installing the new tax update.
- If you are running Windows 7/ 8/ 10/ Vista it is required to disable the User Account Control to install the update successfully.
Online Chat Support:
While updating, installing the latest Sage 50 U.S. Edition 2019, certain issues or errors may pop up during the process and may avert you from completing the process. Such a situation may occur due to some issues in the internal or external system, or other reasons. If you are unable to updates and install your Sage 50 upgrades, immediately give us a call on +1800-986-6931. Our professionals will efficiently help you resolve your issue.
You may also reach our professionals via Live Chat Support or by simply sharing with us your issues at our email address email@example.com Available 24/7.