Whenever Sage Error 1101 flashes, the message behind it is “The VRN specified wasn’t found” which means that the “The Gateway doesn’t recognize VAT registration no.” There are many times when you start using your software and it starts creating problem due to various reasons.
What does Mean Sage Error 1101
All we can do is find the exact reason that caused the error and find the ways of resolving the issue. So that it does not bother you again. There are many other Sage Errors like Error code 1304, Error Code 1325, Error Code 1327 and many more that hamper functioning of Sage.
Sage 50 an accounting software, that helps you in keeping record of all your financial transaction, bookkeeping and many accounting related works. So, it needs to checked very well and should go through scheduled scan checks so that it stays free from all the errors. It carries various salient features that gives it an edge over various other accounting software present in the market today.
There can be Various Reasons and Causes of Sage Error Code 1101
- Any invalid character added in the VAT credentials.
- Extra spaces added between VAT number.
- VAT number is a number, it may happen that you add any alphabet while entering VAT number and details.
- When registration of MSIEXEC
Resolution for the Error Code 1101 SAGE 50
There are various ways that this error can be resolved. All you need to keep in mind certain things to eradicate this issue.
- You need to delete all invalid character from your credentials that you are submitting.
- VAT is number, don’t make it alphanumeric, in-case you mistakenly add such character or space. Make sure you remove them to make it acceptable by the software.
- Now, select the VAT returns –> Redo the Report you were previously doing. –> follow the steps again.
- If you using Government gateway. Delete all the credentials and re-enter the same credentials again.
- Now, continue with the submission process.
Once you follow the above-mentioned steps, your issue will be resolved. Keep in mind not to repeat such errors again for smooth functioning of the program.
Sage Chat Support is loaded with all the helps that you need when you face such issues “Sage error 1101” as above-mentioned. You can chat with our customer support executive. You can also call us on our Toll-Free Number 1800-986-6931 regarding your problem.
Related Error and Issue: