Sage Payroll Update Error 0x80070002 occurs due to Windows Update. You may encounter this error when you are trying to install the system update. There may be an issue with the registry, corrupt file, Time & date and error in Windows update. It is not that difficult to fix the issue. The issues lead to the data mismatch. All you have to do is delete the corrupted file to resolve the issue.
Causes: Sage Payroll Error 0x80070002
- Time and Date issue
- Window registry issue
- Sage file corrupted
- System update failed
- Data not match/ mismatch
What Steps you need to take to Solve the Sage Payroll Update Error 0x80070002:
Here are some of the possible solutions that you need to follow to solve the Error.
☑ Solution I: Check the Date and Time Settings:
You won’t find any difficulty in applying the solution. The solution will definitely work and the problem will ultimately be resolved. If your system has wrong data and time settings, that will surely affect the windows update. Correct date and time through settings and then proceed further.
- You will see Date and Time at the down-right corner of your monitor, click on it. Now, click on the Date and Time settings
- A respective window will open. Now, click on Change Date and Time.
- Make needful changes in Date and Time Settings. Once all the desired changes are made, select OK and save all the changes.
- Now, restart your computer and then start the installation of the system updates. If the error is still there in your system, move to the next solution method.
☑ Solution II: Launch Windows Update troubleshooter
- To resolve the issue, download MS Fix It Tool. You can get the issue automatically diagnosed and fixed with the help of this tool.
☑ Solution III: Remove the Windows Update File from your system:
- If the error code 0x80070002 is due to the failed system update process, it means that there is a corrupted file (s) in your system. Make sure that you delete the file and then update the windows. To manually solve the error, follow the steps we are mentioning below:
Steps: Make sure that you have successfully stopped the windows from being updated.
- Now, select the Start button, and then select the Control Panel. Now, move your cursor to the Search Box, enter Administrative Tools and then press
- Here, find service window will pop-up, double click on the service. If it asks you for Admin password or any sort of confirmation, enter the password and then click on OK.
- Here, you need to sort all the items alphabetically. To do so, select the Name tab. This will help you get the window update without any error.
Our Technical Assistance :
There can be any other reason behind the “Sage Payroll Update Error 0x80070002” . The error might be too complex to get it solved with the above-mentioned solutions. In such cases, you can directly get in touch with our team via our Toll-Free Number 1800-986-6931.
We are available 24/7. You can avail yourself of our Sage Live Chat Support facility through our website. Drop a mail on our Email ID with the problem that you are facing and our team will get back to you via with the solution that you need to get the error resolved.
Related Sage Payroll Topics: