Whenever Sage 50 Error 1327 flashes, it simply means that you are getting the error because of Invalid Drive. It generally occurs when your downloaded software gets corrupt due to an invalid or incomplete download or any corrupt window registry.
'Error 1327- Invalid Drive: [drive letter]'when installing Sage Accounts'
'Error 1327- Invalid Drive: X:\" when attempting to install the Microsoft 365 component update'
Sage is highly advanced and very well-developed accounting software which, very smartly helps you in managing all your accounting needs, business process requirements, and your financial transactions. It also helps you in managing bookkeeping.
What is Sage 50 Error 1327 Invalid Drive
Sage error 1327 occurs when you try to install Sage Accounts or Microsoft 365 component update. Different from other errors, like Error Code 1327, 1304, 1335, and 1602, it is quite specific so is its solution. It feels very problematic when you are trying to do something with your software or downloading the software and it starts creating problems. Identifying the exact cause of the error and hitting the problem with the right solutions is actually necessary.
Causes Sage 50 Error 1327
- Sage Accounting Software – Corrupt/Incomplete download.
- Windows files are corrupt due to viruses or Malware.
- Any Change in Software may lead to a Corrupt Window Registry.
- Sage 50 Software was mistakenly hit by any active software or software running in the back.
This Error Code 1327 can also cause runtime error also and it becomes very important in that case to troubleshoot to prevent it from recurring again.
Ways to Resolve this Sage 50 Error 1327- Invalid Drive
This issue can be fixed if you follow the steps properly if it still created the problem and you are unable to get rid of the problem even after attempting the resolutions. You can get in touch with us.
Ways I: System Registry
- First, press and hold the Windows key >> press the E button
- If a drive letter in the error message exists >> Do not try to create a temporary drive
- Update system registry
- If a drive letter is a letter that doesn’t exist >> Create a temporary drive.
Ways II: Backup Registry
- First, Create a Back of your Registry
- Click Start >> click on the Run button
- Now type Regedit >> click on OK
- Then browse to the following folder:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows| CurrentVersion\ Explorer\User Shell
- Search entries that list the incorrect drive
- Modify the incorrect drive to point to C:\.
Ways III: You need to Repair the Registry Entries
- Check your computer with full malware or virus scan
- Update your system device software
- Uninstall and Reinstall your Sage to get rid of the error
- Now, you need to install all available window’s latest update
- Once you follow the procedure. You are ready to use the software again.
Our Online_chat support team is adhered to providing best-in-class services and all the information related to all the problems of Sage 50 accounting like Sage 50 error 1327.
Our Sage 50 support team is always there to catalyze your issues. For spontaneous action on your problem, go for chat support from our executive or call toll-Free number +1800-986-6931.