Remove Sage Payroll Error Code 5006, 0x80004005
The error message display to you like this- Error: “5006: 0x80004005 has occurred while running the setup.”
This error happens when you are doing the installation or running the setup of the Sage Payroll. So, don’t panic below is the solution to resolve it without any problem. It also has the list or more reasons that cause the Sage payroll error 5006 in your Sage account.
The Reasons that Cause Error 5006
- You are using the terminal server environment
- Installation is not correct
- Setup is damaged
- MySQL event viewer has some issues
- Background software or program is running
- Server issues while installing the setup
The Solution to Fix the Sage 50 Payroll Installing Error 5006- 0x80004005
Here are the solutions according to the reason of the cause that you must know about and then implement the solution.
Solution 1- Troubleshoot steps
- Go to the Start menu
- Then search for the Control Panel and then open it
- In this, click on the option Programs
- Now select Add/Remove programs
- In this, add the new program
- Select the CD or floppy and click on the Next button
- Now search for the file
- Select the Change Files of type to all files
- Click on the Setup.exe file and then click on the Open button
Solution 2- Errors in MYSQL event viewer
- If you get the notifications of the MYSQL in your system
- Then do uninstall the connectors of ODBC that are [3.51.28 and 5.2.4(a)]
- Reinstall the connectors in your system
- The file of the connector is present in your system in the- “C:\Sage\Sage 50 Accounting Installer Files-CDN Release (year of release).x\Bin\MySQLODBC\..”
- Run the latest update that is present in the path- “C:\Users\Public\Documents\sage Software\Simply Accounting\Download\SA_(year)xCPUP1.exe”
- In the end, restart your system; now it is done and resolved.
Solution 3- The installation interference gates are disabled temporarily
- You have to disable the firewall, antivirus, or any real-time scanner that is installed in your system so that the installation can be done properly without any interference
- Now again install the software by right-clicking on the installation file
- Then select the option Run as administrator
- If you again got the error then switch off the UAC (User Account Control)
- Then reboot the system after starting the system, again try for the installation
- If still the issue is not resolved then try to do it in the selective startup.
Let’s Chat with onlinechat247.org Technical Proadvisors
Above, you get the solutions that you have to choose according to the reasons for the error and implement it to get it resolved.
The team is here to help you 24/7 hours by providing you the best assistance ever. You just need to dial the QuickBooks customer toll-free 1800-986-6931, send the email or do a live chat with the expert tea. The members of the team are happy to serve you in all kinds of glitches whether they are functional or technical. The members have many years of experience in resolving all the glitches.