In this article you read about “Sage 50 Activation Error” Causes and Solution to fix this issue. The error message displayed to your screen is Error: “Sage 50 there was a problem activating”. So, this needs to be solved to do your work on your Sage account.
Below, you get the solution and the reasons for the cause. Identify the reason Sage 50 Activation Error to apply the solution for resolving the error. The information is up-to-date and verified as it is directly provided by the support team 1800-986-6931 who is here to help you. Follow the solution accordingly and fix it on your own.
- 1 What are the Reasons for the Sage 50 Activation Error:
- 2 Methods to Fix Sage 50 there was a problem activating issue
- 2.1 ☑ First method – Rename the Clientinfo.xml file
- 2.2 ☑ Second method – Uninstall and Reinstall the Pervasive/Action in your system
- 2.3 ☑ Third method – Change the settings of Antivirus or Firewall
- 2.4 ☑ Fourth method – Check the data path files
- 2.5 ☑ Fifth method – Sage 50 files are corrupted:
- 2.6 ☑ Sixth method – Check and Verify the Windows system Date Set is correctly
- 3 How to Collect/Receive Sage Serial Number and Activation key:
What are the Reasons for the Sage 50 Activation Error:
There is a list of a few more reasons that cause the same error in your Sage account. The reasons are as follows:-
- The file options.dat is corrupted or missing from the folder
- The data path files are missing or damaged
- Pervasive database manager file is damaged
- The date of your Windows system is not correct
- Activation of software is blocked by the firewall or the antivirus
Methods to Fix Sage 50 there was a problem activating issue
☑ First method – Rename the Clientinfo.xml file
- First of all, close the Sage software and all other programs
- If it is also log in to other systems also then do the same for all
- Now search for the data path in your system
- You have to move the clientinfo.xml file to another folder or rename the file by adding the OLD at the end of the file name
- Now open the Sage 50 software
- Then check and verify that you can activate the program or not.
☑ Second method – Uninstall and Reinstall the Pervasive/Action in your system
Uninstall the pervasive using the Control Panel option
- Search and open the Control Panel
- Then in Programs again click on the programs
- Then from the list search for the pervasive file and uninstall it.
Reinstall it again
- Go to the PervasiveMin folder
- Now search for the file named PervasivePSQLvXXWGE_x86.msi (XX is the Year) or SetupWorkgroup32_x86.exe file and open it
- Click on the Next button and then accept the License Agreement and select the Next button again
- Click on the Run as a Service and select Next
- Select the option Complete and then press Next button
- Now select install and then after completion click on the Next button.
☑ Third method – Change the settings of Antivirus or Firewall
- Go to the firewall and antivirus
- Then in the settings allow access for the Sage 50 software so that it won’t block it anymore
- You can also connect with the team to get more help.
☑ Fourth method – Check the data path files
- Firstly, close the Sage 50 software on all the systems
- Then go to the data path by clicking on the Browse button in instructions on finding your data path
You have to move the files to another folder or rename it. The files are as follows:-
- *.lck (all files)
- *.ptl (all files)
- After this, open the Sage 50 software again
- Then do check that you get the activation option to do it manually
- Select the option of manual activation and then follow the instructions shown to you.
☑ Fifth method – Sage 50 files are corrupted:
- Go to Control Panel >> All Programs >> Uninstall Sage 50 Programs
- After successful Un-installation >> Download and Install again
- Login your Email-id when through which time you purchased the Sage subscription
- Enter your correct activation key
- Check Activated successfully or not
☑ Sixth method – Check and Verify the Windows system Date Set is correctly
How to Collect/Receive Sage Serial Number and Activation key:
- First, Sign in to my.sage.co.uk website
- Note:- If you have more than one account, click on the relevant company
- Goto Home >> Click on My Account >> Then Click on Product and services
- Find out your registered products and services, with including serial numbers and cover type
- Click on your relevant product or package
- Write down of your Serial number and Activation key
Get Chat with onlinechat247.org
The above information is checked and verified as it is directly provided by the team. So, you just need to identify the reason and then apply the solution to it.
The team is here 24/7 hours to help you in fixing all the glitches “Sage 50 Activation Error” that you are facing. If you have any queries or issues then dial the Sage customer support toll-free number 1800-986-6931. The members of the team are experienced so they easily understand your situation and provide all the answers to your problems. You can also get in touch via email or do a 24/7 live chat with experts.