Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 20 and 30
Sage 50 Accounting is the best software in the business market, the day-by-day demand of this software increases. Likewise, all other accounting software, this software also has an error issue whereas “Sage 50 printer not activated” is one of the most common error code 20 and 30. This problematic error usually occurs due to corrupted customized form or clashes in-between the printer driver. If you have to run all work tasks without any interruption, you need to fix this error issue as soon as possible. In this blog, we provide you all the necessary information about “Sage 50 printer error” which helps to fix this error.
Some Reasons to Get an Error
There are certain reasons due to which this error occurs, all are listed below:
- Due to enable of Use Account Control (UAC)
- When your email program is not able to compatible
- Corrupted or damaged customized form
- Incorrect settings of Sage 50 E-mail write
- Clashes between the printer drivers
- Due to corrupted or damaged window, this error will appear
Solutions for Error Sage 50 Printer Error code 20 & 30″ Dial 1800-986-6931
To repair this error, disable the Sage 50 email writer option with these steps;
- First of all, open the start menu and scroll your click on Control Panel
- Then select the Devices and Printers from the drop-down properties
- After that, mark on the Sage 50 Email Writer option and go forward with Remove device click.
- After that, all unnecessary folder is removed and click on another printer option
- Choose the printer server properties and go with Driver Tab click.
- Then select the “Amyuni Document converter 450 ” and click on “Remove” then on OK
- You need to open the driver’s tab from the printer server options.
- After following all the above steps, remove Amyuni Document converter 300 or 500 and click on OK.
After implementing the whole process, you are accessible to repair this error, just follow these instructions:
- Firstly, go to the Start menu and choose the “Control Panel”
- After that, go forward to open the features and programs
- In the end, enter your click on Sage 50 and go with the Repair
- You can also repair this error issue by installing the installer with a repair option. To implement this solution, you have to add “Sage 50 email write” upgraded version into the printers and devices. To processing this procedure, go with these following steps:
- Go to the control panel and click on the printers and Devices
- Mark your click on the “Sage 50 Email Writer” and choose the properties
- Then scroll your right-click on the Ports tab and choose Add Port from the drop-down properties
- Go forward with the “Local Port” option and mark your next click on the New Port
- Go to the Port name and enter your click on PDF1 and click on OK.
- Then click on the advanced tab and mark your click on the radio button which makes program finishes printing with fast access.
- Enable the advanced printing features and choose the radio button which is against print directly to the printer.
- Agree with on-screen instructions and click on Apply and hit the OK
Sage 50 Service Number
After implementing all the above solutions, if you still have any trouble with this error, feel free to contact our customer support team via Sage customer helpline number 1800-986-6931 to resolve all issues regarding this error. For online assistance, you can chat with our experts via the live chat, our team is always available to rectify all doubts.