- 1 Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error Code 41
- 2 The Reasons that Cause “Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 41”
- 3 The Solutions to Fix Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error 41 – Sage 50
The error message shows on your screen is Error: “The Printer not activated, error code -41” When you are printing to the Paperless Office.
Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error Code 41
This error “Sage Printer Not Activated Error Code 41″ caused when the user is trying to print the PDF or other documents from the Sage 50 accounting. This happens because of outdated software or the outdated and missing drivers. The problem needs to be fixed as soon as possible do that you can finish the work. Here, you get the solution to fix the issue on your own.
The solution is checked and verified by the Sage expert team who is here to resolve all your issues whenever needed. Below you also, get to know the more causes that get you this “Sage 100 printer not activated error 41” in your account.
The Reasons that Cause “Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 41”
- The Amyuni driver is not up-to-date
- Sage PDF converter has some issues
- The configuration of the printer is not correct
- The driver of the printer has compatibility issues
- User Account Control (UAC) is enabled
- The PDF converter has some issues
- A PDF converter has drivers of the older version
- An Email writer is damaged.
The Solutions to Fix Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error 41 – Sage 50
There are the solutions that you have to follow according to the reason for this cause. You have to follow the solution step-by-step to fix this issue and get back to your work. The solutions are mentioned below:-
☑ Solution 1: Reinstall Sage 100 PDF Converter from Paperless Office Advanced Option
- First of all, run the Sage 50 as Administrator
- Click on the File menu option and from further options select Run
- Type the PL_AdvanceOptions_UI and click on the OK button
- Again, click OK and then select the default date in it
- Click on the button Install Converter
- After that, you have to exit the Paperless Office Advanced Options window
- Now do the printing again and if still not done
☑ Solution 2: Check the Driver Updates
- Go to the Devices and Printers
- Select the Sage 50 PDF Converter
- Then select the Printer and open its Properties
- Go to the tab Advanced and then choose the Amyuni Document Converter
- Now click on the check for update and if available update it and close the window
- In the end, do print the document again and error is resolved.
☑ Solution 3: Manual System Restoration
- Firstly, do the Advanced system solution that is the manual restoration of your system
- Reboot your system with all the rights of administrator
- Search and open the System Tools
- In this, there is a list from which click on the System Restore
- A window opens-up on your screen
- In which, you have to select the Restore My Computer to the earlier time option
- Now in the next tab, check the restore point that is the latest one and according to the requirements
- After selecting the restoration point, click on the Next button
- A confirmation window came to your screen give the confirmation and click on Next
- After completing the restoration process, restart your system and you are all set.
How to reach us?
Here you get the solutions that you have to implement according to the reason that causes you the Sage 50 printer not activated error 41. You can easily reach the team through toll-free Sage 50 Customer support helpline number, send the email, or do a online chat with professionals to get instant solutions.
The members of the team are able to understand all the big or small issues that you are getting in your account. They provide all the information and solution related to your queries and problems. The team is happy to serve you by providing the best assistance all around the world.