Sage 50 Error 1325 states that (Sage 50 or Peachtree is not a valid short file name). It generally occurs whenever you try to install any update on the already running program or on its previous version.
Sage 50 is a well-developed and very well-defined accounting system that intelligently takes care of all your accounts needs, business processes, and financial transactions. It helps you in keeping track of bookkeeping also. It has a very specific reason that causes you problems in your Sage 50. You get an error message in your system…
Error: 1325 Sage 50 or Peachtree is not a valid short file name or Unable to Install and Uninstall Sage 50
The Sage 50 Error 1325 Can be Caused Due to Various Reasons
This Error Code is caused due to a very specific reason and it is not so difficult to identify the exact causes of the Sage 50 error 1325.
- It mostly occurs when the folder is redirected.
- The redirection does not support the file because it is moved by you to a different location.
- The Software bounces back the file to OS Level and it becomes difficult sometimes to handle the redirection.
Possible Ways to Solve the Issue Sage 50 Error 1325 Promptly- Not a valid short file name
All you need is the right solution for this error so that you can fix this issue intelligently. You are at the right place to get all your issues resolved. Specific causes of errors lead to very specific solutions. There are certain points you need to consider while solving your issue.
Ways 1: Registry
- Select Registry Editor and Open.
- Now, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders
- Now, You Need to Back Up to Original Value
- Now, Change Value to %USERPROFILE%\Favorites
- Now, try to install again the program and you have successfully resolved the error.
Ways 2: Remove the Sage program using Microsoft
- Run the Microsoft Easy Fix utility
- Click on Run >> then Accept Microsoft License Agreement
- Select Detect issues and notify the fixes to apply
- Click on Installing
- Find Sage 50 >> then click on Next
- Select Yes to Uninstall
- Uninstallation completed >> then Reinstall Sage.
Our online chat is always committed to providing top-class services and information regarding all the problems related to your Sage 50. Our support team is always there to neutralize all your issues. You can take help via Sage 50 support chat support or call on our toll-free number +1800-986-6931.
You may find your business running slow whenever you face such issues. Unlike other Sage 50 installation or uninstallation errors i.e. Error code 1304, Error code 1324, Error code 1325, Error code 1334, and Error code 1335.