Sage Error 1325 states that (Sage/Peachtree is Not a Valid Short File Name). It generally occurs whenever you try to install any update on the already running program or on its previous version.
Error: "1325 Sage/Peachtree is not a valid short file name" "Unable to Install and Uninstall Sage 50"
You may find your business running slow whenever you face such issues. Unlike other Sage Errors i.e. Error code 1402, Error Code 1406, Error Code 1606 and Error Code 1335, it has very specific reason that causes you problem in your Sage 50.
All you need is the right solution for this error so that you can fix this issue intelligently. You are at the right place to get all your issues resolved. You can call Sage Customer Support Executive or you can choose Chat Support provided by our Technical Experts for instant results.
Sage 50 is a well-developed and very well-defined accounting system that intelligently takes care of all your accounts needs, business process and financial transactions. It helps you in keeping track on bookkeeping also.
The Sage Error 1325 Can be Caused Due to Various Reasons
This Error Code is caused due to very specific reason and it is not so difficult to identify the exact causes of the error.
- It mostly occurs when the folder is redirected.
- The redirection does not support the file because of it being moved by you to different location.
- The Software bounce back the file to OS Level and it becomes difficult sometimes to handle the redirection
Possible Steps to Solve the Issue Sage Error 1325 Promptly:
Specific causes of errors lead to very specific solutions. In any case, you are not able to get rid from the issue. You can contact us for support. You can E-mail us also on 1800-986-6931 and we will come in touch with you to provide the best solution for every problem related to Sage 50.
There are certain points you need to consider while solving your issue.
- Select Registry Editor and Open.
- Now, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders
- Now, You Need to Back Up to Original Value
- Now, Change Value to %USERPROFILE%\Favorites
- Now, try to Install again the program and you have successfully resolved the error.
Alternate Method to Fix Sage Error 1325
Remove Sage program using Microsoft
- Run the Microsoft Easy Fix utility
- Click on Run >> then Accept Microsoft License Agreement
- Select Detect issues and notify the fixes to apply
- Click on Installing
- Find Sage 50 >> then click on Next
- Select Yes to Uninstall
- Uninstallation completed >> then Reinstall Sage
Why Do You Need Us?
We, OnlineChat.Support, are always committed to provide the top-class services and information regarding all the problems related to your Sage 50, Our Support Team is always there to neutralize all your issues. You can take help via Sage Live Chat Support or call on our Toll-Free Number 1800-986-6931.
Related Sage Installation and Uninstallation Issue: