The Sage customer support is provided by the team 24/7 hours to resolve all your queries. The support is provided to all the users for all versions that you are using. As the team is happy to serve their customers by providing them the solution so that you can get it fixed on your own.
You can connect with them via the Sage customer helpline number 1800-986-6931 to resolve all the glitches that you encountered while using the Sage software.
Connect Sage Customer Support – Upgrade, Reconcile, Installation
The issues can be any like functional, upgrade, installation, reconciliation, technical, update transaction, server, or more. Below, you get the information related to the Sage software or the errors that occur while working in it and also the reasons that cause these errors. You get all the information directly from the team who is always here to help you via means of services that are also mentioned below.
Advanced Features of Sage Software
- The Profits and the expenses can be tracked easily if there are the outstanding items in it
- The reports are easy to manage and track all the expenses, profits, transactions, taxes, and more
- You can do track everything in just one click in a single place called Dashboard
- The transactions you do are secure and safe
- The payments of the employees can be tracked
- Other services can also be maintained easily and correctly.
Reasons that Cause the Errors in your Sage account
There are different reasons list but here are some of them that are common or may happen very often. The reasons are as follows:
- Server issues Install/uninstall improper or interrupted
- Runtime error Corrupted database Manager
- The software freezes or does not respond Printer is not working with Sage
- System requirements not fulfilled Source file is not in the expected location or might be missing
- License or registration issues
- Integration problem with third-party software
- Reconciliation problem Upgrade or update issues.
List of error codes that you get in your Sage software
Many various error codes are there that occurs in your Sage account. Below are some of those error codes with their reasons or messages:-
|Error message or reason
|Sage Error Code 1721
|“Windows Installer Package causes the problem”
|Sage Error Code R6034
|This error happens at the runtime
|Sage Error Code 1919
|The error message shows as the “ODBC data source configuration error”
|Sage Error Code 20
|The error code occurs when the printer is not activated or not working properly
|Sage Error Code 1406
|“Could not write InstanceIndex to Key”
|Sage Error Code 5100
|This error code occurs when there is an installation failure of Microsoft.net framework in your system
|Sage Error Code 1308
|“Source file not found”
|Sage Error Code 1935
|If the installation of Assembly component is not done properly then this error code pop-up on your screen
|Sage Error Code 1606
|“Location of the network cannot be accessed”
|Sage Error Code 3111
|It means you lost the internet connection.
|Sage Error Code 1324
|“There is an invalid character in the folder path”
|Sage Error Code 26
|Try to send the invoice in email with the Outlook express.
|Sage Error Code 1603
|“Error occurs during Installation”
|Sage Error Code 3110
|It is encountered when you are running the Windows OS or doing the program installation.
For more detailed information, you can easily get in touch with various means of communication which are:
- Sage customer support number 1800-986-6931
- Visit the site for USA customer : https://www.sage.com/en-us/support
- Canada Users: https://www.sage.com/en-ca/support
- Live chat with professionals
You can connect with the team members anytime from anywhere to get all the answers to your queries and issues that you are facing.