Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 20 – while trying to email invoices in Sage
Sage Printer Error 20 indicate that the user tries to send the email or try to print the form but here displays the error message.
If this error code pops-up, it doesn’t let you generate the invoice and submit it with the help of Sage. When the user tries to generate and print the invoice, it shows the error message that the Sage is unable to create the PDF File.
These are the following Reasons Due to which the Error Occurs:
✘ If UAC (User Account Control) settings are enabled.
✘ Email Program is not compatible with it.
✘ Window profile must be damaged or destroyed.
✘ Failed installation of Microsoft update.
✘ E-mail Writer must be damaged or destroyed.
✘ Damaged or destroyed customized forms.
✘ Improper settings of Sage 50 Software E-mail Writer.
✘ The Printer driver is not working properly
Follow these Methods to Fix “Printer Not Activated Error Code 20”- Sage 50
It shows the error at the time of performing the tasks like printing or publishing the invoice or layout.
☑ Method I: UAC is blocking Sage 50 E-mail Writer
- Go to Sage 50 Icon then Right click
- Select Run as Administrator
☑ Method II: Wrong Amyuni Document Converter
- First, Close Sage 50 software
- Go to Control Panel >> Select Devices and Printers
- Then right click on Sage 50 E-mail Writer >> select Printer Properties
- Next click on Advanced tab >> choose Amyuni Document Converter 550 driver tool
- Click on OK
- Last, open your Sage 50 >> now print
☑ Method III: If your customized forms are damaged or destroyed
- Use standard report or standard form to print or e-mail the invoice. You can also attempt to print the balance sheet.
- Set Sage E-mail writer as your default printer option.
- Turn your Sage accounting software off.
- Click on Start and then select Devices & Printers
- Make sure that your Sage E-mail Writer is not your default printer.
- Don’t select Sage E-mail Writer or printer while printing.
For other causes than the one we have mentioned above, follow these steps and the issue will be resolved. In case the error still remains with the software, connect with our Sage tech support team.
If it still creates any problem, call to Sage 50 HelpDesk toll-free number, they will get back to you with all the necessary information and solution.
Related Printer Error and Issue